- Adds of Statement Forwarding API.
- Adds API for setting custom course titles.
- Adds a setting that automatically returns the launch page to the LMS when content exits (mostly relevant for cmi5/Tin Can).
- Allows preview launches to use package properties.
- Improves cmi5 support for activity runtime and interactions.
- Adds supports for more languages, including latin-american Spanish.
- Adds UTC timestamp to interactions in API registration reports.
- Adds numerous accessibility improvements to responsive ("modern") player.
- Allows cmi5 to use GetPathToPackage overrides.
- Improves performance of player postback to Engine.
- Increases time between initial PENS retries.
- Adds a setting to improve performance of registration reporting API calls (by ommitting some information).
- Updates xAPI metadata to reflect our xAPI version 1.0.3 support.
- Eliminates a potential XSS vector in the deliver page.
- Fixes an xAPI bug where some interaction objects would fail to deserialize based on field ordering in JSON.
- Fixes case-sensitivity issues with xAPI Actor objects.
- Fixes an issue that prevented central/remote AICC content from tracking progress.
- Overhauls upgrade tool configuration, introducing case-insensitivity, better validation, better logging, and more.
- Prevents an upgrade failure when using a database schema on SqlServer.
- Prevents an upgrade failure when using non-zero default tenant IDs.