In Content Controller, when you want to start allowing a new LMS to access your content, you'll need to Share a package (or what we often call a proxy file) which points to the content hosted on your servers.
But what if the LMS can't launch the content? Then we need a way to discover why.
To do so, you can generate a debug package on the fly via the `Course Details' Page.
1. Select the course you'd like to use to debug
2. Click `Advanced'
3. Click the arrow to expose your options
4. Click `Create Debug Package'
5. Select the specification you'd like to share the course in.
6. Click `Download'
7. Have the client upload the course into their LMS and launch.
When they launch the course, there will be a new window which shows detailed information about the interaction between the Share package and the target LMS. This should allow you to pinpoint the root cause of the error.
As always, if you have questions, feel free to add them here or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org