On March 24th, 2017, we rolled out an updated SCORM Cloud user interface. While most features have remained the same, there are a few items that have shifted around.
- Add Content is now located in the upper right hand corner of your screen. This includes the ability to import your SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, xAPI, AICC, and cmi5 content.
- Your User Account is now called Settings, located in the upper left hand corner. There, you'll be able to update items such as your email address and password.
- To send an invitation or create a Dispatch, you'll now click the Share icon in the top right of your screen.
- You'll also notice a few tab name changes: LRS is now xAPI LRS and Apps is now Apps/API.
- Within the xAPI LRS tab, we've broken out the four functions into separate sections.
- We've added a new tab called Invitations where you can view a list of all the invitations created in a Realm.
We'll be updating our Help Center articles in the coming days. If you have any questions, just send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!