On March 24th, 2017, we rolled out an updated SCORM Cloud user interface. While most features have remained the same, there are a few items that have shifted around.
- Add Content is now located in the upper right hand corner of your screen. This includes the ability to import your SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, xAPI, AICC, and cmi5 content as well as create a ScoTube or Quizzage course.
- Your User Account is now called Settings, located in the upper left hand corner. There, you'll be able to update items such as your email address and password.
- To send an invitation or create a Dispatch, you'll now click the Share icon in the top right of your screen.
- You'll also notice a few tab name changes: LRS is now xAPI LRS and Apps is now Apps/API.
- Within the xAPI LRS tab, we've broken out the four functions into separate sections.
- We've added a new tab called Invitations where you can view a list of all the invitations created in a Realm.
We'll be updating our Help Center articles in the coming days. If you have any questions, just send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!