Joe Donnelly December 17, 2014 • SCORM Engine / Latest News
We've just released a new version of SCORM Engine (2014.1)! This version includes a number of improvements that make this one of the most robust upgrades in the history of the SCORM Engine, so you definitely want to think about getting your application updated to use 2014.1. If you are ready to start talking upgrade, go ahead and contact us or just shoot us a message if you have any questions!
Here are some of the highlights:
1. It's SCORM and Tin Can conformant! The new Tin Can (xAPI) Conformance Test Suite from ADL includes hundreds of tests to assess LRS conformance. Rest assured, SCORM Engine 2014 passes them all.
3. It's even faster than before. We've made significant database improvements for increased speed and overall performance.
4. Improved Tin Can implementation with focus on performance
5. Tin Can conformance bug fixes (see #1)
6. Added Postgres V3 support
7. Improved Oracle performance
8. Improved DB Retry support
9. Fixed XSS vulnerabilities found in security audit
Where can you find more information?